Saturday 28 July 2007

13 WHAT HAPPENED TO ‘KEEP IT SIMPLE’?

Needless to say, as a logical sequence to all of the foregoing posts in this blog I am continually searching for all relevant developments.

So! How about H.C.I!

Interesting logo! Opens up into a very complex document! Not sure where it’s leading to except that I get a distinct impression I’m being led around the garden path. I hear what could be instructions from above “if they ask about broadband or anything like that just give 2 teaspoons of HCI at regular intervals until you see the glazed look in their eyes”.
What are the ingredients of HCI, you say?
Hard to define! Essentially, it is a mix of principles, guidelines, objectives and numerous other sub-clauses and caveats blended together so skilfully as to leave the reader completely baffled.
Right now I think that we should give it to the Seanad!
Somehow appropriate!

1 comment:

cork-host said...

The "Latest news" is over a year old... is the site even alive?